BEAUTY

Monday, April 7, 2014














It has been absolutely pouring down rain here through the night and morning, and I could not be more thrilled about it!

I have always loved the rain, but now I live in a glass house up in the trees and it is SO much better.  

The sound of the water hitting the surfaces, the tapping on the skylights and metal roof over the screen porch, the stream that has turned into a rushing river...it helps me forget all the work that needs to be done on this old house and just enjoy it.

A few thoughts-

The roundup of beauty shots has me day dreaming about music festivals and hot summer days.  Sun kissed girls, golden locks and freckles…time to get a summer do.

Lately I have been frequenting a certain beauty blog I wanted to share.  The lovely Amanda doesn't just post beauty shots to drool over, she actually explains how to get a look and what products work.  I am thankful for her expert advice and her clever banter.  Check out Behind The Mirror for yourself.

There is lots of to be done this week and tons of exiting projects in the works.  Not sure if you noticed that my Instagram name changed to HER NEW TRIBE?  After three years on this blog, it might be time to move on…I am hopeful that you guys will come along. 

More details to come soon.  Happy Monday.

All images: my TumblrArchive
More images: my PinterestBeauty



1 comments:

Behind the Mirror said...

OMG!!! Thank you so much for your so sweet shout out!! and we all know how I feel about what is going on here at Let it Be! Amazing.

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips